NITCAL S45 antifreeze additive is designed for the production of non-reinforced and reinforced concrete and mortar. It is used as the basis of polyfuntional compositions, dry building mixes of a wide range of orientation.
- It is an antifreeze additive up to - 25 ° C
- The strength of the finished product increases by 1.5-2 times
- Powerful accelerator of concrete setting and hardening
- Nitcal completely reacts chemically with cement, resulting in the absence of salting
- Inhibitor, acts as a retarder of corrosion processes caused by high chloride content (2-4%)
- Reduction of energy costs
- Increases impact strength and fracture strength
- Allows to obtain high-density and waterproof concrete
- Reduces the abrasion of concrete (road surfaces)
NITCAL is an antifreeze additive intended for the production of non-reinforced and reinforced concrete and mortars, including cellular, for concretes with high performance properties, reinforced concrete, etc., at temperatures up to -25 ° C. It is mainly intended for the production of concrete at low ambient temperatures, as it leads to a significant increase in the initial strength characteristics during the first 3 days. NITCAL makes it possible to perform decking quickly and safely, as well as reduce the risk of damage occurring at low temperatures. It is used as the basis of polyfuntional compositions, dry building mixes of a wide range of orientation. It is used in the production of concretes and mortars, including cellular ones, for concretes with high performance properties, reinforced concrete, etc. Using NITCAL, you can get the necessary quality and strength of concrete, regardless of weather conditions and time of year, speed up work and reduce costs.
Effects of application:
NITCAL S45 compacts concrete. This contributes to its accelerated self-calcification (self-sealing of the pore space with calcium hydroxide carbonizing in the air) and prevents salinization at the stage of operation. In addition, it not only increases the compressive strength of the finished product by 1.5 - 2.0 times, but also the speed of its recruitment, especially at an early age. This allows you to unform after 12-18 hours without chips and defects. Instead of high-quality, it becomes possible to use low-grade cements and even slag-Portland cements. NITCAL S45 almost completely enter into chemical reactions with cement and do not cause subsequent salting during capillary water pumping.
The order of application:
- NITCAL S 45 is injected into the concrete mix simultaneously with the other components: cement, aggregate, water, plasticizer /superplasticizer. Mix in a concrete mixer (1 ÷5 min) until the mixture is homogeneous. NITCAL S 45 is dosed in an amount of 0.2 % by weight of cement in concrete at temperatures up to -50 C. When the temperature decreases, increase the amount by 0.05% for each degree. The dosage is indicated in grams. In the case of dosage in milliliters, the required calculated weight of the additive should be divided by 1.45. Measure and add to concrete in any combination with other ingredients.
- In small doses (1-2%), it contributes to a long-term increase in strength characteristics, without reducing the porosity or permeability of concrete. Reduction of setting time for Portland cement with a decreasing content of soluble alkalis when using Nitcal. It is most advisable to use Nitcal with low- and medium-aluminate cements with Portland cement and when hardening concrete in normal heat-and-moisture conditions. It is also effective to use it with slag-Portland cement containing more than 30% of blast-furnace granulated slag (regardless of the mineralogical composition of the clinker) - if steaming of concrete up to 100 ° C is provided.
Action on concrete:
- Reduces the setting time when completing work, leveling floor slabs or when working with finished elements (factory-made)
- Lower pressure when using successive batches, concrete mixes
- Increases the hardening rate for concretes with a low water/cement index, with delayed setting times due to the addition of plasticizers and superplasticizers.
- When transported over long distances or in hot climates, concrete with the addition of a plasticizer can be brought into working condition on site by adding a thread to the drum of a concrete mixer.
- During winter concreting, accelerated hardening will prevent too rapid solidification, preceding the release of heat due to hydration.
- Allows you to obtain concretes with high strength, self-sealing, hydraulic concrete.
It is sold in cans of 5 liters or in a cubic capacity of 1000 liters.