The ND-R 200 hydraulic gasket is used for waterproofing expansion joints when mating with existing concrete and metal structures. It is used in the monolithic construction of buildings, including foundations, underground parking lots, tunnels, canals, etc. The repair hydraulic shingle is fixed to the existing structure, the free part of the hydraulic shingle is loosened to the reinforcement frame of the poured structure, immediately before pouring concrete. They are made of thermoplastic elastomer TRE or plasticized PVC-p polyvinyl chloride.
- for sealing the expansion joints between the finished w/b or metal structure and the poured structure
- for reliable fixation of the hydraulic strap, a metal strip is used, which is fixed outside the hydraulic strap with dowels
- the elasticity of the material makes it possible to clearly install the hydraulic shutter in the design position
- the presence of ribs on the locking plane and anchors prevents the penetration of moisture into the structure
- it is used in the locations of deformation joints of monolithic reinforced concrete structures
- in particularly important constructions, it is supplemented by a U-shaped repair hydraulic spar of the PO series
- They are delivered in rolls of 25 m.p.