Hydraulic shponka HP 320 are used for sealing and waterproofing of technological seams during monolithic construction of buildings, including foundations, underground parking lots, tunnels, channels, etc. They are mounted directly on the formwork sheet from the side of the expected water pressure. They are made of thermoplastic elastomer TPE or plasticized PVC-p polyvinyl chloride.
- the shape allows you to securely embed into the concrete structure
- the presence of ribs on the locking plane prevents the penetration of moisture into the structure
- it is used when concreting monolithic reinforced concrete structures is interrupted
- in particularly important constructions, it is supplemented with an internal hydraulic gasket
- it can be used in structures with special requirements to ensure tightness
- withstands high water pressure from the outside
- easy to install, does not require changing the reinforcement frame
- suitable for all kinds of designs
- It is delivered in rolls of 25 m.p.