The ND 200 hydraulic gasket is used for sealing and waterproofing movable joints in monolithic construction of buildings, including foundations, underground parking lots, tunnels, canals, etc. It is mounted directly on the formwork sheet. It is used in hydraulic structures - reservoirs, canals, dams, swimming pools, etc., as well as for waterproofing joints of foundations, foundations, tunnels, multi-level parking lots and other underground structures. They are made of thermoplastic elastomer TRE (EPDM) or plasticized PVC-p polyvinyl chloride.
- allows you to securely embed in a concrete structure
- the presence of ribs on the locking plane prevents the penetration of moisture into the structure
- the presence of a deformable area allows you to perceive deformations of reinforced concrete structures without breaking the tightness
- it is used for sealing between two concrete structures
- in particularly important constructions, it is supplemented with an internal hydraulic gasket
- it can be used in structures with special requirements to ensure tightness
- withstands high water pressure inside and outside
- suitable for all kinds of designs
- the hydraulic shponka is supplied in rolls of 25 m.p.