The locking of fiber reinforced concrete, with the addition of short fibers polypropylene fibers used during the installation of the vertical and horizontal rebar to create a protective layer height 35,40,50 mm these clamps are indispensable in the construction of dams, dams, buildings, hydroelectric plants, canals, reservoirs and other hydraulic structures, tunnels, metro and railway. They are fairly well caught up with is poured into the formwork with concrete, due to the same structure.
Advantages clips of fiber reinforced concrete:
- no deformation, the temperature variation;
- excellent compression strength;
- create a smooth protective layer of concrete;
- good physical and chemical stability;
- perfect compatibility with monolithic concrete.
A distinctive feature of the plastic clips is the use when working with rebar of large diameter.
There are various brands of locks of fiber reinforced concrete:
- Concrete retainer with steel clamp for horizontal and vertical reinforcement. Can be used to create a protective layer of rebar 35,40,50 mm.
- Concrete with steel retainer clip for walls and columns for vertical reinforcement. Can be used to create a protective layer of rebar 20, 25,30, 35, 40, 50, 70 mm
- Clamps for horizontal reinforcement
The clamps-strap of concrete are mainly used for concrete foundations and slabs.
Can be used to create a protective layer of rebar 30,40,50 mm
Length - 800 mm
Restrictive tube fiber concrete and cones to them
Restrictive tube made of fiber-reinforced concrete, and are used to provide the required thickness of the concrete wall, using ties formwork reuse.
Length — 1250 mm, diameter 22mm/40mm.